Monday, December 15, 2008

Things that Annoy Mom

I just found this picture of my mom on our computer.  She looks like she's annoyed with something I'm doing.  She's probably about to give me sass about it.  These are the things that annoy my mother:  1) winter, 2) pretty much all animals, 3) when I don't return her phone calls, 3) misbehaving children, 4) when people joke about her abstinence from cooking for the last couple years, and 6) when things happen to her plants.

If she ever reads this, she won't like that I posted any of this information.  Fortunately for me, it is highly unlikely my mom will even turn on the computer before the end of the year.  I showed her my blog one time.  I don't think she was that impressed.  Additionally, I don't think she really understood what a blog is.  

And honestly, shouldn't I have better things to do with my time?  Like look for a job?

No comments: