Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the Spirit...

Okay, I'm not Catholic, and I'm not a Josh Groban fan per se, but my Pandora Christmas channel just pulled up "Ave Maria" by the angel-throated Mr. Groban, and I might have gasped a little. It is beautiful.

I couldn't find "Ave," but here's "O, Holy Night," which might be even better... Enjoy.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Also, I might have started crying one time in the cool down of a yoga class when they played "You Raise Me Up" by, apparently my favorite artist, Josh. Can I nickname him Jo Gro?

I have to hit Target this afternoon for a few odds and ends--I think one of those might have to be Josh's Christmas CD...

1 comment:

kendrick said...

I don't think I've ever read a compliment that's made me cock an eyebrow more than "angel-throated." Bravo! :)