Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hypothetical Halloween Costumes

Hub and I aren't necessarily the type to dress up for Halloween, but a friend emailed a photo of Betty and Don Draper as a sublimely attractive suggestion for this year's costume theme. We haven't gotten into Mad Men, but her idea got me thinking about other couples that we watch on a regular basis...


We could go as cookie-snatching Jeffrey and chortling Ina...


We could go as Zoila and Jeff a la Flipping Out...

or these two love birds...




or I could scratch a scar on my arm, put on my highest heels, and take a razor to Carter's hair...


or he could put on a bathrobe and I could disguise myself as a giant White Russian.


I know this is overkill by now, but surely someone out there will dress as Taylor and Kanye.

No comments: