Monday, November 16, 2009

Imaginary Ballard Shopping Spree


Trophies


Fabric for the orange chair? Only $12/yd. right now!


Wallpaper for feature wall in guest room? (Just wait for the pictures I have coming of a few projects for in there.)


Pretty yet totally unaffordable sconce


Much better option for the sofa table than what I currently have


I love topiaries! I would certainly put one of these on Hub's bathroom vanity and a few to replace my rapidly yellowing white pumpkins.


I'm set on getting a big seagrass rug for the living room, but I've also thought about layering a light neutral rug on top on that just under the coffee table, like the color of the round one here but in the rectangular shape.


or like this damask dhurrie


I would hang this over the orange chair in the little reading nook.


I could easily put this next to the green ottoman/day bed.


I would love this as my kitchen island.


Guest room?


Dining room?

2 comments:

The Kelley's said...

I am OBSESSED with that wallpaper! I am currently trying to figure out a way to get a design like that incorporated into my house somewhere!

The Hayden Family said...

such a cool post! love it and all your ideas. your taste is phenomenal. will you please come help me with my home???? pretty please with sugar on top???