Monday, February 1, 2010

This took me all morning.



I found a free sentence diagramming tool online. Don't get me wrong. You have to draw your own diagram and fill it in.

HOWEVER, the fact that I am no good with computers compounded by the impossible-to-navigate and illogical diagramming tool compounded by the struggle to enlarge the finished diagram compounded by trying to convert it to jpeg (what is that?) has, by comparison, made the actual act of diagramming seem ludicrously easy and even childish.

Do you want me to create a power point presentation showcasing a diagram of every sentence in this post for you? I now have the skills to do exactly that.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! :)

I started a sentence diagramming website, and I had a very difficult time making all of my diagrams at first.

It took my a LONG time to make each diagram. Now, I'm a little faster, but it's still quite tedious.

I use Photoshop, but sometimes I just want to use a pencil and paper!

Best,
Elizabeth

http://www.english-grammar-revolution.com

The Hayden Family said...

Wow. I mean really...WOW.