Friday, February 19, 2010

Weezy

Our neighbors across the street briefly lost their foster dog a few days ago. We had gone out for a walk, and Carter had seen the dog run across the street earlier. Since I still poignantly remember the terror of Lu's Great Adventure, we walked around and tried to look for her. They found her; crisis was averted; and we got to meet the cuteness of Weezy... which made me think of Weezer, which I think is a great name for a dog.



Weezy is a mix of some kind, but there is certainly chihuahua and maybe dachshund in there somewhere. She was so sweet and docile and shivering from being so small and cold. I wanted her so badly, but I was quickly reminded about our experience with Little Bill and retreated back into a more realistic one-dog-family mindset.

This is not an actual picture of Weezy--just an approximation found in Google images. But she's cute, right? (I still secretly want her... or maybe not secretly at all.)

No comments: