Friday, July 23, 2010

3 Best


1. Fuzzy's grilled shrimp tacos with friends last night




2. Switching to one of my mom's favorites for my morning beverage. I was drinking decaf coffee, and it just wasn't tasting so good to me anymore, so I made the jump to Lemon Zinger. It's a hit. Did you know the Celestial Seasoning factory is in Boulder, Colorado? I tried to take a tour one time, but we were too late, so I just bought some Sleepy Time lip balm from the gift shop instead. Long gone now, but at the time, also a hit.



3. My sister-in-law Monique is pregnant, too! And due about a month and a half before I am!

A) I can't wait for the two of us to waddle around together with big bellies during the holidays. B) I can't wait for two little Woo babies to crawl, walk, run, drive around together. :)

No comments: