Friday, April 30, 2010

The Last Thing I Need

Anthropologie has a home and garden sister store called Terrain. I'm sorry, but their dresses and skirts are keeping me busy enough over here. I don't know if I can handle a whole new set of perfectly cute and unique items. Slow it down, Anthro. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.




Open weave dining set



Fruit honey flight




Strawberry sachets


Terrarium



Medium ruled vase


Filigree sphere

P.S. Okay, something is really bothering me. Does anyone know how to save an image when it doesn't offer that option when you right click? I see other people accessing images on Lonny or Terrain. I can't figure out how to save them, so I can upload them here. I have to save those embarrassingly small images you see above. I am a dumb.

No comments: