Friday, October 8, 2010

Craigslist from a New Perspective


I sold something on Craigslist for the first time! The people came all the way from Frisco to pick up our guest room box springs, mattress, and old bed frame. I got about 15 text messages, 5 voicemails, and 900 emails from interested people. Being the novice that I was, it was a little overwhelming and obnoxious to be bombarded, but once the guest room/pre-nursery was cleared out and I held that cash in my grimy little hand, I was DEVOTED to Craig. All in all, this was the easiest way to get rid of junk ever, and I'm definitely putting our desk on there this weekend! I may even do it today! Both woo and hoo!

1 comment:

The Kelley's said...

Don't u think you should offer these things to your devoted blog-followers first? I'm just sayin'...