Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Opinion Poll

The zebra rug was in Lu's room, the former guest room now pre-nursery, but it's not meshing with my vision for Bradly's room. (Plus, Lu had secretly scratched and frayed the edge that was hidden under the bed so that it can longer float in the middle of a room or it would look pretty shabby. Now, Lu's fun-time edge needs to be tucked under another bed or couch or something.)



Sooo, what do you think of the rug here, layered over the seagrass? Is it too much? I think I like it, but I'm looking for honesty. It could easily go in our bedroom, too.

For reference, here's a no zebra rug shot from a long time ago.



And one other no rug shot... Oh, look, there's W. How'd he get in there?


But, seriously, what do you think?

3 comments:

The Kelley's said...

I really like the rug there in the living room...kinda ties it all together with the black edging on your drapes...That's my two cents! And the armoire looks awesome! Nicely done!

P.S. they look like earrings.

Bonnie said...

My vote is for the zebra, but it definitely changes the feel so I guess it really depends on what your current mood is.

Love the armoire and Tiffany blue! Can't wait to see more of the nursery.

Kerry said...

I like the zebra rug in there and how it breaks things up a bit and even adds a bit of a spark to the room!