Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 4

Hub and I want to spend the morning at the Museum of Modern Art.


We have lunch reservations at Le Bernardin... I'm trying to slow my speech and racing heart b/c this is unequivocally the best part of the whole trip and possibly my life... just kidding, it'll be like the second best. I like to think of it as a pilgrimage. Even thinking about it right now, it makes me a little star-struck. We certainly can't afford dinner here, but lunch, well, that's slightly more realistic.


Late that afternoon, I'd like to walk from Ground Zero...


across the Brooklyn Bridge...


to wander the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, have dinner, and finally end up at Beer Table, which will be a mecca of sorts for Hub. (In case that sounds like an insanely long trek, I google mapped the path and it's only 2.5 miles. So not too bad.)

No comments: