Wednesday, December 30, 2009

$2.50


I got that belt for two dollars and fifty cents.

On a side note, why does it look like I have a spare tire?

On a (second more distantly related side note regarding fatting out over the holidays), every Christmas my mom gets me one of those Terry's chocolate oranges that you have to "whack" to break all the cute segments apart before eating it. Years ago, apparently I hadn't expressed how deeply I loved the chocolate orange, and she omitted it from my stocking, and I nearly broke down. Now, fully realizing my love of the chocolate orange, she doesn't forget.

Interestingly (or maybe not), this year she got me the requisite chocolate orange, which for the curious not only looks like an orange but is also infused with orange flava, too, but this one ALSO had toffee bits in it. We can't stop eating it around here. It's the best chocolate orange ever.

MORE CHOCOLATE AND SUGAR!!! (roared in my monster/robot voice)

No comments: