Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Pics


Page 2 of my Thanksgiving Preparation Schedule.



This is the table post-feast. I feel like this looks a little sad. I promise it looked more festive with china and crystal and silver. I used napkin rings, which I have a sneaking suspicion are highly 1980s. Is it just me? I don't care. I like the way it looked.

Here's my dirty dining room secret: a sawhorse and a 3'x7' piece of plywood. Don't judge. You can't see nuffin amiss when my long flaps of linen / pretend table cloth covers it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Beth, Becca just pointed me this way.... and I have to laugh as my guest dinning room table is/was a 4 X 8 foot piece of plywood that I rounded the corners and is right this moment in the barn...... heck that plywood is close to 40 years old, that is almost antique in this day and age - and the poor thing has not been "in" for at least 7 years, maybe next year...... M