Sunday, January 3, 2010

NYE

I ended up wearing the magenta dress because I put other one on, pranced around, and C told me it was too dressy, but I could have gotten away with it. Lesson: people like to dress up for New Year's, so don't be afraid.

I'm horrible about taking pictures, so these are the only three I have. What kind of hostess goes around taking a bunch of pictures anyway? I had other things to tend to.



The buffet included a cheese tray with crackers and fruits, Greek olive mix, spicy garam masala snack mix, chocolate bark, and the coup de grace... homemade caramels. We had a lot of the caramels left over, and I've had to limit myself to one a day because they are unbelievably bad for you, but ironically, unbelievably easy to eat five at a time. (Also, please notice the green bamboo cocktail napkins that I found at Tom Thumb. Cute, right?)



The bar. As if you couldn't tell, all these are phone pictures so just deal with it.


Some sparkly, sister and sister-ish guests.

Happy New Year!

No comments: